Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Do you know what is unpleasant?

Waking up to find an email from your biggest design distributor (KnitPicks) telling you that Washington State has decided to get on their case about every single Washingtonian who sells even one pattern or knits one sample for them. Yesserree, I had to apply for a business license this morning and while it ended up not being quite as horrible an experience as I anticipated, it still rubs me the wrong way. When I actually approach breaking even, or possibly (hope?) to make enough income to bother with taxes, then I would anticipate having to get all official with The Government. Until that time (and preferably after as well) leave me the hell alone you friggen bureaucrats who never held real job or ran a business in you lives. You can take my (husband's) $20 and shove it.

No comments: