cotlin" from knitpicks. This stuff was buried pretty deep, and one of the colors has been discontinued (replaced with a similar green), but I think it is a useful and fun little item to knit up so I am writing the pattern up and putting it on ravelry.
The design is very basic, no seams, just knit sts, k2tog, and yarn overs. The pdf is all set to go, if you are interested in testing it let me know!
The ladybug sweater has been set back by the business trip J had to take this week. I did not get much done last weekend, and the rest of the week wasn't much better, but at least the sweater is done now, and I can (fingers crossed) get the pdf ready to go now. I have testers already lined up for this one thank goodness!